We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega 2+ 0.1.9 b149 Safari on iPad iOS 10.2.1 shows blank screen for Web App

• The web console doesn't render on the iPad Air iOS 10.2.1 in Safari.
    I am able to see it on a Mac with Firefox
    Not sure if it's a known issue. I kind of got spoiled with the original Omega and my iPad working together.
    Is there a list of know issue for Omega 2+?

• Same issue here

• Try going to 192.168.3.1/console or /console on whatever hostname or ip is relevant to your situation

The front page appears to try to contextually direct you to either /setup-wizard or /console in an iframe but seems to do so in a way that lets Apple browsers get to the setup but not the console.

Once you are into the device, you could relatively easily customize the /www/index.html for example in the body section you could add

<a href="/console">Click here to go to the console</a>

I'm sure someone who has real experienced with dynamic web content could probably figure out and fix the real issue; fortunately this is all in source form on the device so it's more open to 3rd party fixes.

• Does the same on FireFox on iOS as well. I am not sure it likes mobile browsers. It may come down to a browser check, but I never bothered going much further.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.