We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Set Up Omega2+ as AP with Ethernet, Question?

• I want to set up my O2+ as an AP (Router) using the Ethernet adapter.
    I have the Ethernet adapter set up, but instead of connecting to an Internet Modem, I have it connected to an embedded web server with a fixed IP, in this case the Web Server is set to 192.168.1.250.

I tried following the documentation for Ethernet, Firewall, Network, etc., but can't seem to connect to my web server from the AP via my Smartphone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks...!

• @Tony-Contrada when your phone does a scan for available networks does the 192.168.1.250 appear on the list?

• Just the router (Omega2+) at 192.168.1.1 and my phone 192.168.1.233.

I don't see the Web server on the Ethernet port. It's like the Omega does not know that the Ethernet port is there, but I can see the connection in the terminal as it displays rt3050-esw 10110000.esw: link changed 0x01

• @Tony-Contrada the 192.168.1.250<->192.168.1.1<->outside devices. so more or less the omega2 is wireless access to the ethernet server? i built new/dock , an ethernet-usb dock for omega2 and omega2 could do ethernet bridge,
    https://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/ethernet-bridge.html
    is that what you want to do?

• Basically, instead of connecting the Omerga2's Ethernet port to a Modem, it's connected directly to a Web Server with a static IP. See attached diagram.
    I can connect my phone to the AP, but when I type in the web address (192.168.1.250) I get a message saying can't reach that page.
    0_1513003963097_Omerga2_Config.PNG

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.