We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Roadmap?

• Hi,

Unless I missed something, the last Roadmap was up to July 2016. Is there any updates on what is in the pipeline. New modules in the works, software/firmware updates planned, etc

Tx
    Bas

• @Bas-Rijniersce Onion Omega2 Documentation - Known Firmware Issues:

WiFi Issues
    No automatic support for TKIP-encrypted WiFi networks
    See this post on the Onion Community for an interim, manual fix
    No support for enterprise WiFi that requires a username and password
    No automatic support for WiFi channels 13 and 14

Now I don't know when that page was last updated, the latest firmware is from March 2017, but "expect a fix in March" technically could mean March 2018.

My Omega2+ was apparently delivered with a corrupted/missing firmware, so I haven't been able to test how/if mine works yet, but reading these forums, there are apparently quite a lot of folks with wifi issues (I do wish I'd taken the time to research the Omega2 a bit more before spending the last of my quite modest student budget on one) since early 2017 with basically no input from anyone associated with the project.

• re: (new) product roadmap
    I would say, the priority #1 is to fix the existing product's bugs,
    as oppose to pushing for a newer product with THE fix.

• i think that when onion decided to use the omega2s in the alarm clock that they decided not to release a public update to the omega2 thinking that it would reflect what the current problem status, if any, was with the alarm clock and might hurt sales.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.