We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Cross compiling in Docker

• Hi,

I have installed the Docker image for cross compiling and built the toolchain which took a few hours. Now I would like to save the container to avoid having to build it all over again.

What is the best approach to do that? I tried committing the container which took forever and then I got a "no space left" error. I am pretty sure this is not the appropriate way of doing it.

Any help is appreciated

• @Erik-Hougaard isn’t the container saved unless you delete it? I built the toolchain and images here under docker on macOS and just start the container when I need access to it.

Are you running out of space on your local drive? The build is huge here, like 10gb or something.

• @Erik-Hougaard
    I'm no docker expert, but I've been learning a bit about it over the last few days. When you exit a container it automatically maintains its last state.

I would suggest that you review the docker docs on how to re-use a container. i.e. look into docker start or docker attach if you detached instead of exiting.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.