We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

** HELP **

• ** We were one of the first half Backers spending three hundred and fifty dollars and still no products has anybody else had this problem??? This was supposed to be my Christmas Present!!!?**šŸ˜” šŸ˜” šŸ˜”

• Hi @Dante-Repko, I apologize for the frustration. I have tried looking up your name and your email address on Kickstarter but I wasn't able to find any records. Did you have a different Kickstarter name when you backed the campaign? Or did you back the campaign separately through Paypal? The only thing that I was able to locate under your name were two emails that said that you liked two of our Kickstarter updates.

Please help us look up your records so we can figure out what's going on!

• @Boken-Lin **Good-Day ** yes my wife ordered it under her email of Bern 704 @ yahoo.com. please send her an email to change her password of Bern 704 @ Yahoo!!!! Thank you and have a very good year 2916

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.