We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Gps expansion

• I still have not received my two gps expansions?
    What is the next step i should take to receive my items

• Leonard I have had decent communication success doing either of the following:

1. Twitter
    2. Open a ticket

I'd currently recommend #2, it's more official and they are responding using this system currently. I actually used both yesterday when I wasn't getting an answer and got answers on both.

I'm no fanboy, but at the same time, I do think they're trying to improve communication.

• Hi @Leonard-Stroman ,

As @Jim-Esposito mentioned, we do most of our work on the Onion Helpdesk so we can investigate, discuss, and resolve customer issues in privacy with each customer. We are still a very small team at the moment, so while it may take a while for us to respond, we do investigate and address each issue that our customers send us. We typically queue several tickets at a time and then address them all at once.

We are currently fulfilling pending GPS Expansions but we need to confirm our customers' shipping addresses before sending them first. Please open a helpdesk ticket https://onion.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/new with your shipping information and we will send it out.

In the future please continue to use the helpdesk as this makes it a lot easier for us to investigate and address issues.

Thank you,

Gabe

• Ok, thanks.. i believe on onion omega and this company.. the communication has been great...
    I have and will continue to support this company

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.