We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Thoughts on a Portable Chatting Room?

• Is it possible to create an portable room chat with the Omega??

I will be getting my Omega 2+ from Kickstarter so I haven't tried the product yet, nor do I have any ideas in the solid currently. This may sound like a waste of the use of the Omega but, I think I wanna create a portable, private, anonymous (or sign in) chat room. This would be like the secret chat room from the books or movies and what not. Something like the PirateBox This would be ideal for the high school or college setting.

I have no clue how it would all go down (slightly day-dreaming / brainstorming with no idea of the capabilities if it can or cannot work):
    -Probubly work off of the wifi and create a server URL for those to enter the room. (could this get blocked from the router? If not that would be amazing and powerful)
    -Maybe a "enter name" box to get started into the chat
    -If it was a "sign in" it would have to be one account per computer to avoid multiple anonymous accounts from one person.