We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

About the Hologram partnership...

• About the Hologram partnership, I was wondering who designed the cellular expansion for the Omega2, Hologram? or Onion? I'm wondering because I'm interested by such an expansion module, but using a different chipset, namely, the TOBY-L200. This one is costly but it runs on the LTE 4G network and happens to be compatible with frequencies actually used by my Internet provider, so not that huge of a burden on my monthly subscription afterward.

It's such a shame that cellular frequencies are not the same all over the world. The cost would be more affordable if standardized.

• administrators

@fossette The Cellular Expansion was designed by the nice folks at Hologram šŸ™‚

• Thanks Lazar! I was afraid of that answer... Since Hologram's business model is to sell cellular airtime, it would be a waste of resources for them to create modules with different chipsets, and that's very understandable. So many chipset variations are out there. It's unreal!

If I had the electronic knowledge to create the module, I would. My only strength is software.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.