We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Windows 10 IoT Core support question

• Hi Guys,

First of all - great idea and product! I'am glad I had a chance to support you on kickstarter šŸ˜‰

My question - do you have any plans to support Windows 10 IoT Core with Onion2?
    https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot/explore/deviceoptions

It would be lovely to have Onion there among Raspeberry Pi, DragonBoard and others...

Warm Regards,
    Paul

• I already hate this Win10 idea... but to each his own I guess. That being said, it looks like Microsoft developed some 'core' code for several devices so they can be accessed from a Windows 10 computer. I haven't gone further into their documentation. If the MS 'core' takes over the whole device, then it's an actual kernel, and that is very limiting IMO. I'm definitely not interested by that! However, if the MS 'core' can be one of the OpenWrt processes, then that can actually be useful.

Microsoft being Microsoft, and vulnerabilities found in their code on a much too regular basis, do we really need our garage door hacked by thieves, or a ransomware criminal asking for bitcoins to give us back the control to the house thermostat? And what about the coffeemaker?

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.