We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega2+ WiFi router conflict

• I have this problem with setting up the Omega2+ for the first time. I connect it to my home WiFi network and it crashes my existing network. I think it creates a DHCP conflict but i'm not sure.

• I had the same sort of problem, it also caused wired ethernet to fail completely. For the record, main network was on 192.168.1.x and was using a different wifi channel than the Omegas initially booted up on. Dual frequency, 2.4 and 5GHz Wireless-N.

Didn't find a resolution to directly use that network.

I was able to connect to my phone's hotspot at first, and ran the needed firmware updates via that. Still seemed to crash main network if I tried to connect to it.

Later on I dug out an old Wireless-G router and connected it downstream of main network (using a different SSID and with its own DHCP using 192.168.2.x). The Omega2+ and Omega2 are able to connect to the sub-network without causing further problems.

• Mh, sounds like the same problem. My normal ethernet connections were stable though. The documentation: https://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/fix-ip-addr-collisions.html says that i need a different subnet for my home network. The omega has 192.168.3.x and i have 192.168.1.x, so thats not the problem. I will try to setup the Omega with mobile internet and disable the hotspot when it's done. Thanks for your reply!

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.