We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega2 refuses to show up in Onion Cloud

• Hi, I had a fairly complicated setup process with the Omega2 but now I have it totally working. I assume wifi was setup correctly because it shows a checkmark in the Wifi list and I was able to update the firmware, connect to the console, and get stats from 192.168.3.1.

Despite this, the device always shows OFFLINE in the Onion cloud. I have tried removing the grayed out/offline device and adding it again in the 192.168.3.1 dash but all i get is another disabled device. If I do this multiple times I'll get multiple disabled/disconnected devices.

What gives?

• I am curious about the cloud connection as well. My Omega2+ device hasn't connected to the cloud since I got it up and running. It registers as a new device every time I try to use the 'Register device again...' button, but every time I try it just shows as greyed out in the cloud interface. Half the time I get an error message asking me to try again later. Omega2+, b140 firmware (but happened with b136 and 139).

• I have the same problem!
    I have registered the device on cloud (i've tryed any for command line and after upgrading firmware) and the registration is fine. But on cloud device is everytime OFFLINE.. problem started 3 days ago.
    Please give me some information about the situation. I can't use it whitout the cloud..

• This problem is reported in Can't register device on cloud

• Thanks for letting us know!

We have been seeing this issue internally as well, and we believe it stems from one of our back-end dependencies. It has been under investigation, and we'll update you as soon as we have more information available.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.