We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Lost units in mail. Onion "not our problem"

• Did anyone else not receive there units? Mine shipped over a month ago and still have not received them.

I emailed onion and received a reply that it is not there problem. I called DHL and they said contact seller. Onion has not responded to my requests for help. Anyone have a phone number?

• This "not our problem" is unexpected. Shipping companies ALWAYS request actions by the seller. Since a buyer pay the seller for the shipping, the seller has the responsibility for the shipment. They can ship however they wish, but are always responsible. A tracking number is their best protection.

That being said, Onion is surely using a tracking number, so I don't understand this behavior.

• administrators

@shane-obelin have you received a tracking number? what does the latest tracking info say?

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.