We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

wifi range extender with same subnet

• Hi,

I followed https://wiki.onion.io/Tutorials/Using-Omega-As-Wifi-Range-Extender to configure the omega as a wifi range extender.

But: apparently it works only if I configure the omega subnet to be different from the wifi network the omega connects to:

• omega wifi connects to 192.168.178.x which is my main network with access to the internet
    • omega ap configured with 192.168.181.1

Any device which connects to the omega access point then gets an IP from the omega's ap subnet (192.168.181.x) by the omega's dhcp. Disadvantage: devices which connect to the omega's subnet can't reach the main subnet and vice versa.

My question: is it possible to give the omega access point an ip (and subnet) within the network it connects to? The dhcp server of the main network (192.168.178.x) should then serve the IP's for all devices and there would be no need for the omega to serve IP's by dhcp at all.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.