We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Setting static IP

• Do you guys know how can I set a static IP address for the wifi (wlan0 - the one that connects to my router)?

1. I'd configure the router to assign the same ip to the omega always. No need to change anything in the omega then

2. If you really want to do it in the omega, you can configure a static ip instead of using dhcp. Have a look in /etc/config/network and /etc/config/wireless. You probably have to change the wwan entry in /etc/config/network to use option proto 'static' instead of option proto 'dhcp' — see the examples in /etc/config/network (just a guess, I didn't check this).

• @Ferhat-Ural You can also setup a DHCP reserved list on your router. This will link a specific IP to the MAC address of the Omega, so whenever this Omega connects it will always have the same IP address assigned by your router.

• Thanks will try both

• Edited the /network file and I was able to login to the network with the desired IP address. But I don't know how to setup nameservers since without them I cannot ping domain names (but I can ping the router).
    Here is my setup (I tried option dns-nameservers but with out luck) :
    config interface 'wwan'
    option proto 'static'
    option hostname 'OnionOmega'
    option ipaddr '10.0.0.70'
    option netmask '255.255.255.0'
    option gateway '10.0.0.2'
    option dns-nameservers '8.8.8.8'

• I can permanently edit resolv.conf but it is cleared on the next boot

• In your network configure file set
    option dns '8.8.8.8'

Restart networking
    /etc/init.d/network restart

Should work

• thank you @mark-doutre everything works now

• Edit the file /etc/config/network, change wan section as below,

config interface 'wan'
    option ifname 'eth0'
    option proto 'static'
    option ipaddr '192.168.1.38'
    option netmask '255.255.255.0'
    option gateway '192.168.1.1'
    option dns '192.168.1.1'

Restart network by
    /etc/init.d/network restart

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.