We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Mobbing button | Down/Up Wote | Intransparency in Forum

• I'm a bit more as a year within this community and get a lot of good information out of it. I also try to participate and give back in sens of OpenSource.

But quiet early i could recognize that it is possible to delete own requests and even delete the own account. This seams to be " fatal " in case of everyone can destroy information and make requests quiet unreadable.

Also a "bad" request can help someone (there are no bad questions, just bad answers šŸ˜‰ ). Or if someone found out something after asking here, in sense of Open-Source he/she could write the answer and give back this way.

But this is not the main point why I made this request

This person came back as Guest and could get also his old request back. This is very irritating and made the Forum more unreadable. When I was clicking on his name, for example to see the profile I could not. Why, I don't know ? (Maybe this was a broken link, then in the meantime i know how to look and also remember his name šŸ˜‰ )

Since two days i have someone on my neck who is following me down-woting almost everything I write here. It can not bee see who it is following nor who is down-woting.

I'm asking now, why should someone be able to hide behind a such behavior (Anonymous following and knock people off) ?

Do we really need a mobbing button to make some on shut up?

I believe there are other options ... as, personal chat and/or resolve indifference on a more educated way. (I do not have time for that is not a sufficient answer, also not for moderators who are busy with launching a new products.)

I'm asking the @Global-Moderators why is this so?
    In sens of free speech (keeping Netiquettes in mind) and "OpenSource" please configure the forum so that a communication can be "transparent".

I wish everyone a nice day and happy tinkering/work with the omegas.

• @Luciano-S. said in Mobbing button | Down/Up Wote | Intransparency in Forum:

It can not bee seen who it is following nor who is down-woting.

A small correction ... we have to follow a person before we can see who this person is following!

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.