Hello, here have someone Know about SK6812, I have a project will use it, someone can give me some suggest.

• Banned

As I know, sk6812 is high quality SMD LED , It can show full color, and also can replace WS2812.

• Banned

:clap: Yes, but here have someone can contact me, to answer this problem.

• Banned

hello, I'm so sad about none to reply my question, as I know, SK6812 use PWM to adjust brightness, and use single line to zero number to control smd led. and also as I know, I also have a lot of project will use a lot of individually addressable smd led, it can be use in a lot of area.

• Banned

Like here have a new product, It is SK6805-2427, I here this is new and best product, its specification only have 2427, so it have more application, just like decorate light shoe, decorate some narrow way, and in additional, it also can decorate home and kitchen.

• Banned

0_1501229108731_13.jpg

hello, I will ask some question, it is how can I buy this magic flexible led strip, and our company have a project will use a lot of sk6812 flexible led strip, so anyone have source about this led strip, please contact me. thank you.

• these led are not really that new & a google search would give you all the info you need. but, most everyone already knows that. my suggest [as you called it] is to realize what no response in 4 months means.

• Banned

@Douglas-Kryder thank for you reply, sir, yes, it is no a new product, but what I know there have a lot of advertisement in google search by searching "ws2812b" or "sk6812" these two keyword, So I have no idea, I only can to find someone in forum, maybe here have someone can solute my question, give me some suggest.

thank you, sir, good luck for you.

Looks like your connection to Onion Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.