We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Crosscompile NetBeans C/C++ for Omega 2

• I'm really becoming crazy trying to Setting Up Cross-Compile Environment for Omega 2

I'm using Kubuntu 17.04 (I have try both 32 and 64 bit )with NetBeans and openwrt toolchain, but it doesn't work.

I follow the guide: https://community.onion.io/topic/125/using-netbeans-to-compile-c-c-code-for-omega

When I try to compile, this is the error :

cd '/home/aleteck/NetBeansProjects/Omega2-primo'
    /usr/bin/make -f Makefile CONF=Debug
    "/usr/bin/make" -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk QMAKE= SUBPROJECTS= .build-conf
    make[1]: Entering directory '/home/aleteck/NetBeansProjects/Omega2-primo'
    "/usr/bin/make" -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk dist/Debug/Omega2-Linux/omega2-primo
    make[2]: Entering directory '/home/aleteck/NetBeansProjects/Omega2-primo'
    mkdir -p build/Debug/Omega2-Linux/src
    rm -f "build/Debug/Omega2-Linux/src/args.o.d"
    mips-openwrt-linux-uclibc-gcc -c -g -MMD -MP -MF "build/Debug/Omega2-Linux/src/args.o.d" -o build/Debug/Omega2-Linux/src/args.o src/args.c
    mips-openwrt-linux-uclibc-gcc.bin: warning: environment variable 'STAGING_DIR' not defined
    as: unrecognized option '-EB'
    nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk:66: recipe for target 'build/Debug/Omega2-Linux/src/args.o' failed
    make[2]: *** [build/Debug/Omega2-Linux/src/args.o] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/aleteck/NetBeansProjects/Omega2-primo'
    nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk:59: recipe for target '.build-conf' failed
    make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/aleteck/NetBeansProjects/Omega2-primo'
    nbproject/Makefile-impl.mk:39: recipe for target '.build-impl' failed
    make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2

BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 59ms)[link text](link url)

• @Alessandro-Floris the link you're following is for the Omega 1, which is based on OpenWRT. The Omega 2 makes use of LEDE, which is a branch/fork of OpenWRT. Ergo, you need to use the LEDE toolchain. Searching this forum should reveal some light on the matter.

I remember users like @Kit-Bishop and @WereCatf making posts about it.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.