We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

I am having a *slight* problem with my Omega 2+

• Basically, my problem is the same as (https://community.onion.io/topic/1191/well-i-think-i-bricked-it-resolved/5), but after a long time (3 hours of waiting), the Omega hasn't booted up. I haven't used it in a while, and the old firmware was something like b163. I had been working fine ever since I got it, and this has been my only major problem as of yet.

A little checklist:
    The setup was correct, and it was working before today,
    All connection ports are in correctly, and the power connector is fine,
    I have an Omega 2+ and an expansion board and a Sandisk ultra 16gb MicroSD card in the chip's slot.

I can load up a console, but all I see is

" Failed to Execut"
    and then when I press enter it reads out
    "Please press enter to activate this console"

and then it cycles like that whenever I press a button.

pictures of the device and command line will come soon. I do not believe that the power cable is the problem, I believe it is a hardware or a firmware problem. All help and suggestions are welcome, as I would like to get my Omega (2+) up and running again for a project of mine that needs it or another similar device.

Feel free to ask questions, and I will answer them to the best of my ability

Omega gods, please no RIP my device

• I am tempted to use a USB firmware install, but I would first like to ask you guys your opinions.

• @Nicholas-Coles
    If I were you, I would flash the omega2p-v0.1.10-b160.bin firmware from USB, continue with a First Time Setup.
    Happy Debricking! :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.