We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Creating a small Linux Computer to run natively and display text directly on the Arduino Dock with display

• Hi guys, I recently purchased an onion omega2+ with the arduino expansion dock. I want to use the micro sd card to natively run linux on the omega2+ without dependence on wifi. I want to be able to type and use a mouse with the usb Expansion and power with the micro usb. I don't want this to be a super powerful linux version, only something as simple as the rapberry pi0's native debian or even just install a simple terminal. How should I go about this. I am sure there must be a way to make it possible

• We are trying to do this as well. Part of the "problem" is the fact that the Omega has no native video capability. We looked at the idea of creating an HDMI shield for it, but that is beyond messy.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.