We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Connect to Corporate Wifi

• Hi all, another question, before buying this board (Onion Omega2+), is it possible to connect to WPA2-Enterprise (Eduroam)? If I need this tiny unit connected to a corporate Wifi network (username & password) is this possible?

Cheers, Jeroen

• Hi all,

I'm waiting for my Onion Omega2+ (incl. expansion boards) to arrive, I'v ordered it 1 week ago, so it should be a couple of days before this gem is delivered. A question in the meanwhile. My original quest is still unanswered. I want to use this device on a corporate WiFi network (Eduroam).

Security type: WPA2-Enterprise
    Encryption type: AES
    Authentication method: PEAP

I've found this document:
    https://wiki.onion.io/Tutorials/Connecting-to-Enterprise-Secured-Wifi

But does this also work for the Omega2+, or are there any easier solutions (perhaps a new firmware, where WPA2-Enterprise/PEAP is auto included...?
    I can imagine I'm not alone with this 'dilemma'?

I hope someone can answer me about this matter?

With kind regards,
    Jeroen Wolf

• Hi Jeroen,

Did you ever manage to make this work? I just got an Omega2+ and was looking to do this as well. It seems there are some differences in this OS verses that document šŸ˜ž

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.