We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega2+ shut down by itself

• Hello.
    From time to time my Omega2+ shut down by itself. Some time it can works 2 - 3 days, and some time twice or more by the day. /var/log/lastlog and /var/log/wtmp are empty. How I can detect reason of shuting down? Thanks.

• What is your power supply arrangement? Any dock used?

• I am using my own adapter from 2mm to 2.54mm for run Omega.
    3.3 V I get from stabilizer LF33CV. Maybe I need some other elements?
    0_1514033838141_IMG_20171223_144925.png

• LF33CV (3.3V LDO linear reg) regulator's output needs to direct-connect to your Omega2+ without going through the breadboard and must use a thick pair of wires (I recommend 20 AWG), soldered, not using connector-socket arrangement.
    Also, put a separate 500uF/6V capacitor very close to Omega2's power input lead will be able to solve the power-dip problem during WiFi power-on stage during the boot-up and help stability.

Yes, Omega2 is very picky on its power supply.

• Thanks a lot. I will try to improve my scheme by your recommendation.

• @Vitaliy-Serakov i wondering if the way your usb is hooked up basically just straight hardwired might also be an issue.? i'm not an electrical engineer or even highly knowledgeable about a usb circuit but i generally see more components on a usb breakout.

• root@Omega-975A:~# uptime
    14:47:02 up 5 days, 3:35, load average: 0.11, 0.04, 0.01

I think problem was solved. I have connected omega directly to stabilizer. After it omega hasn't shut down so far.
    @ccs-hello Thanks a lot for suggestion.

@Douglas-Kryder USB works with direct connect to omega without any elements. I have checked it with web camera.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.