Pinouts for Omega, docks, and expansions
I haven't seen a page that has all of the pinout diagrams for the various components in one place. Am I just missing a page on the wiki somewhere?
In the meantime I'll start dropping them into this thread as I imagine I'm not the only one who would like them all in one place. :) If there are some I'm missing please feel free to add them!
OLED display pinout
@fader That's a great idea. I'll add that to our Wiki now. :)
Does anyone know what voltage/amp the GPIO pins give when on output?
Found this from Boken Lin:
The voltage on the Omega is 2.7v. 0 is ground, and 1 is 2.7v. Yes, you can take these voltages directly from the Omega.
@Nicolas-Hampton Max current on the GPIO is around 20mA.
@Boken-Lin Is there any reason that comes to your mind that using Pin 14 as In on a Button makes the Omega unbootable.
LED on expansion board just goes on for 10ms or so... than off again.
When using Pin 13 everything is fine without changing my circuit.
@Benjamin-Rau I have just had a play with my Omega and pins 13 and 14 when set as input both operate equally and as expected.
Unless there is a problem with my Omega, there are a few things you could check (forgive me if these are obvious to you or you have already done them :-)):
- Are you sure that the circuitry is the same for 13 and 14?
- Is the code used to access each of 13 and 14 the same?
- Is there anything else that is using one pin but not the other?
- If you are using mechanical switches to control the pins, do you have a suitable pull-up/pull-down resistor to pull the pins to the appropriate state when the switch is open?
- If you are using mechanical switches, do you have suitable de-bounce circuitry to account for noise? A capacitor in parallel with the switch (along with the use of pull-up/pull-down resistors) should handle this