We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Unable to connect to Wifi

• Hello,

I'm doing a first time setup of the Onion Omega 2 with Arduino Dock. I get past the login screen but I am unable to connect to any of the available Wifi networks - it simply comes back by saying Unable to connect to <network name>. Please try again.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

• @Aman-Chawla being unable to connect to wifi is close to the most discussed topic on this forum. my suggestion is to do a search and read about the many possible causes and solutions. it may be the specific router you are trying to connect to, it may be the security protocol you are using, it may be the wifi standard you are using, or several other possibilities.

• @Douglas-Kryder thanks for the prompt to search. I searched and found the relevant thread titled ``Unable to connect to Wifi after update'' and it solved my problem. Thanks again.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.