We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Need help in connecting SI7006-A20 sensor on Omega 2

• Hi,

i bought a Onion Omega2, Expansion, OLED module, Humidity and Temperature (SI7006-A20 HUMIDITY AND TEMPERATURE SENSOR ±5%RH ±1°C) sensor and methen sensor module from you since a long time but i'm unable to integrate them all in one piece.

i'm trying to install the Temp & Hum sensor using smbus-cffi (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/smbus-cffi/0.5.1) but i get error as "OSError: [Errno 12] Out of memory" everytime. I don't find any other solution.

I have already mount a 16GB pen drive, so there will be no memory issue.

Please help me in resoloving this issue.

Thanks,

Snehasish
    0_1521377777803_Error.jpg

• Are you not using the SD card as external storage? You are running out of storage space it seems.

I dont use Python but, are you installing Python Lite and not the full version?

Use an SD card for expanding system memory.

type df -h that will show how much storage space you have left on the device.

• 0_1522608333224_5a3afc61-fdcd-4d83-aeb8-acf322d74771-image.png ![alt text](image url)

now i stuck with new issue. I resolved the problem with space and increase the swap memory. Now i got this compiler error.
    I have got enough SD space and Swap memory and full Python installed. I have no idea about this error. what is the resolution?

• 0_1522608657265_c2995331-af88-4e4d-be9d-d0e2bdce0971-image.png This is just for your reference

• Glad you got the memory issues resolved, sadly that is far as I can take ya, I know nothing about Python... Hopefully you can get support on here.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.