We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Recommended way to configure parameters and run a script?

• Hi Onioneers,

I'm using the Omega2+ for a GoPro Pan/Tilt setup to be used for long timelapse photography while out hiking (i.e. no internet connection).

I'd like to be able to configure a few settings (pan/tilt speeds, start/stop, direction, etc.), then kick off the run using my cell phone connected to the Omega's WiFi.

Any recommendations for this?

A few initial thoughts on my end:

1. Use the Web Console to edit a settings file (bad)
    2. Create a Webpage (probably PHP since this is what I'm most familiar with) (not great)
    3. Ideally create a Onion Omega "App" on the main screen (maybe best, but unsure how difficult, haven't seen any tutorials yet.)

Thank in advance!
    Chris

• I've just starting digging through all the Community posts, just came across this, which might be helpful for my 3rd option:
    https://community.onion.io/topic/266/my-app-in-the-onion-console/3

• @Chris-Zeh-0 The quick tutorial here is definitely outdated. There doesn't appear to be a template app. However, I did just copy/paste and rename the PWM app, which should get me going.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.