We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

IPV6

• Hi! Tell someone how to set up omega2 to work as an ipv6 client. When I connect it as a WiFi-client to my router that supports ipv6, omega still gets an ipv4 address (although my home computer has an Ipv6 address):
    0_1540737745112_omega2_ip.png

as a result, I cannot access sites over ipv6:
    0_1540737945824_omega2_ip2.png

How to fix it?

• as far as i have been able to determine there seems to be no specific script/package to setup IPv6. if you set up distfeeds.conf to allow the additional servers and do opkg list | grep ipv6 you will see the available packages. i have not seen a guide on which specific packages are need but i'd guess the tables and the client for sure. the rest probably as needed by your use case. as an aside, if you are no specifically tied to omega2 firmware i recently found that the latest openwrt firmware install has IPv6 [and not IPv4] as default. so, the option exists to try a flash of that firmware and see if it works for you out of the box so to speak instead of learning IPv6 setup on omega2 firmware.

~# opkg list | grep ipv6
    iptables-mod-cluster - 1.4.21-3 - iptables extensions for matching cluster. Netfilter (IPv4/IPv6) module for matching cluster This option allows you to build work-load-sharing clusters of network servers/stateful firewalls without having a dedicated load-balancing router/server/switch. Basically, this match returns true when the packet must be handled by this cluster node. Thus, all nodes see all packets and this match decides which node handles what packets. The work-load sharing algorithm is based on source address hashing. This module is usable for ipv4 and ipv6. If you select it, it enables kmod-ipt-cluster. see iptables -m cluster --help for more information.
    isc-dhcp-client-ipv6 - 4.3.5-1 - provides a means for configuring one or more network interfaces using the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, BOOTP protocol, or if these protocols fail, by statically assigning an address. This package is compiled with IPv4 and IPv6 support.
    isc-dhcp-omshell-ipv6 - 4.3.5-1 - provides an interactive way to connect to, query, and possibly change, the ISC DHCP Server's state via OMAPI, the Object Management API. This package is compiled with IPv4 and IPv6 support.
    isc-dhcp-relay-ipv6 - 4.3.5-1 - provides a means for relaying DHCP and BOOTP requests from a subnet to which no DHCP server is directly connected to one or more DHCP servers on other subnets. This package is compiled with IPv4 and IPv6 support.
    isc-dhcp-server-ipv6 - 4.3.5-1 - implements the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and the Internet Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP). This package is compiled with IPv4 and IPv6 support.
    kmod-ebtables-ipv6 - 4.4.153-1 - This option adds the IPv6 support to ebtables, which allows basic IPv6 header field filtering and target support.
    kmod-ipt-cluster - 4.4.153-1 - Netfilter (IPv4/IPv6) module for matching cluster This option allows you to build work-load-sharing clusters of network servers/stateful firewalls without having a dedicated load-balancing router/server/switch. Basically, this match returns true when the packet must be handled by this cluster node. Thus, all nodes see all packets and this match decides which node handles what packets. The work-load sharing algorithm is based on source address hashing. This module is usable for ipv4 and ipv6. To use it also enable iptables-mod-cluster see iptables -m cluster --help for more information.
    luci-proto-ipv6 - git-18.298.56994-2cb704f-1 - Support for DHCPv6/6in4/6to4/6rd/DS-Lite/aiccu
    owipcalc - 3 - The owipcalc utility supports a number of calculations and tests to work with ip-address ranges, this is useful for scripts that e.g. need to partition ipv6-prefixes into small subnets or to calculate address ranges for dhcp pools.
    thc-ipv6-address6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the address6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-alive6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the alive6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-covert-send6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the covert_send6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-covert-send6d - 2.7-1 - This package contains the covert_send6d utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-denial6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the denial6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-detect-new-ip6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the detect-new-ip6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-detect-sniffer6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the detect_sniffer6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-dnsdict6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the dnsdict6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-dnsrevenum6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the dnsrevenum6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-dos-new-ip6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the dos-new-ip6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-dump-router6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the dump_router6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-exploit6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the exploit6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-advertise6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_advertise6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-dhcps6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_dhcps6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-dns6d - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_dns6d utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-dnsupdate6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_dnsupdate6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-mipv6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_mipv6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-mld26 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_mld26 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-mld6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_mld6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-mldrouter6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_mldrouter6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-router26 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_router26 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-router6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_router6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fake-solicitate6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fake_solicitate6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-flood-advertise6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the flood_advertise6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-flood-dhcpc6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the flood_dhcpc6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-flood-mld26 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the flood_mld26 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-flood-mld6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the flood_mld6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-flood-mldrouter6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the flood_mldrouter6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-flood-router26 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the flood_router26 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-flood-router6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the flood_router6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-flood-solicitate6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the flood_solicitate6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fragmentation6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fragmentation6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fuzz-dhcpc6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fuzz_dhcpc6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fuzz-dhcps6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fuzz_dhcps6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-fuzz-ip6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the fuzz_ip6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-implementation6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the implementation6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-implementation6d - 2.7-1 - This package contains the implementation6d utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-inverse-lookup6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the inverse_lookup6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-kill-router6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the kill_router6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-ndpexhaust6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the ndpexhaust6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-node-query6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the node_query6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-parasite6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the parasite6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-passive-discovery6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the passive_discovery6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-randicmp6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the randicmp6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-redir6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the redir6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-rsmurf6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the rsmurf6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-sendpees6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the sendpees6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-sendpeesmp6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the sendpeesmp6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-smurf6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the smurf6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-thcping6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the thcping6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-toobig6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the toobig6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.
    thc-ipv6-trace6 - 2.7-1 - This package contains the trace6 utility of the THC-IPv6 toolkit.

• Thanks. As a result, I took your advice to install another firmware (based on OpenWRT).
    Installed it from here: http://radiohlam.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=4038
    ipv6 works fine, but wifi reboots periodically. It is said that this is due to incorrect drivers on the wifi chip. It doesn't bother me.
    Thank you again.

• @Yury-Pozianos

I wanted to configure IPv6 on my omega2+ - after fruitless searches on the interwebs, I decided to put into practice what I learned when making a dumb AP in openwrt. I'd say it was a case of trial and error, except there was no error, nailed it first go šŸ˜„

First, you'll want to set up a interface to use dhcpv6 with:

uci set network.wwan6="interface"
    uci set network.wwan6.proto="dhcpv6"
    uci set network.wwan6.ifname="@wwan"
    uci set network.wwan6.reqprefix="no"
    uci commit network

then run the following:

uci show firewall | grep network

and take note of the zone that contains wwan

my output had:

firewall.@zone[1].network='wwan'

So, using zone[1]:

uci -q delete firewall.@zone[1].network
    uci add_list firewall.@zone[1].network="wwan"
    uci add_list firewall.@zone[1].network="wwan6"
    uci commit firewall

and finally

service network restart
    service firewall restart

You should now have a fully functional ipv6 client

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.