We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Onion Cloud available?

• @Levi-Roberts I believe we were all under the impression that Onion would launch with the cloud, the SDKs (i.e. NodeJS and PHP) and everything else that was mentioned in the KS campaign and the website.

So yeah, I was a bit frustrated too when I got my Onion and discovered that at the moment there's not much I can do with it because everything else is still in development or being tested (not by us).

Right now I guess the best you can do is keep a close eye on the website and the forums for updates.

• Agreed even though I was not a original backer it is really slow going ordered mini-dock and relay expansion and there must be at least a month and half lead time for delivery. A bit concerned as to when I will be able to order the camera and the delivery delay. Having said that one thing about the omega the support is, as far as communications go , better then most.

• Hi @Peter-Kurpinski, we need about 2 to 3 more weeks until it's ready. Thank you very much for your patience!

• @Levi-Roberts, @Daniel-Sitnik, @Rudy-Trujillo: Hi @Levi-Roberts, we are doing private beta with two groups of people: 1. high schools and community colleges that we are partnering up with to roll out the Omega as a part of their curriculum. 2. a few consumer product companies that are developing their products on top of the Onion Cloud.

I apologize for not being able to deliver the cloud to everyone faster. When we were doing the campaign we were optimistic that we would be able to get everything done just a few weeks after the Omega starts shipping. Unfortunately the hardware manufacturing and fulfilment was much more time-consuming than we expected, so development on the cloud got delayed.

• Wow, high schools and consumer product companies! Good to know, thanks for the info @Boken-Lin.

• @Boken-Lin Thanks for the update. I appreciate the transparency. Perhaps it's more my fault for not keeping up to date on your blog. However this is just one of the many products I backed, so keeping up with dozens of them is rather difficult and time consuming.

• @Boken-Lin
    Hi,
    No news about the Onion Cloud?
    Maybe it's time to make it open source and let all the others to contribute as long as enthusiasm is high?
    šŸ™‚
    I know, it's not easy, but there are solutions...
    Pp
    Take care, and please let me know if anything new happens.
    Peter

• Any news on cloud?

• I'd like to know as well. The last comment from Boken stated they needed 2-3 weeks, and this was already 2 months ago! šŸ˜’

• Whilst not wanting to sound detrimental to Onion, have got an Omega working with Xively, and it works well.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.