We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega-GPIO-I2C-Arduino - libraries and programs for GPIO, I2C and Arduino access

• I have produced an extensive suite of code providing the Omega with access to GPIO pins, I2C devices and attached Arduino systems.

All code and documentation is available in GIT Hub at https://github.com/KitBishop/Omega-GPIO-I2C-Arduino

In summary, this provides the following:

Omega-GPIO-I2C-Arduino

A suite of libraries and programs that provide access on the Omega to GPIO pins, I2C devices and connected Arduino systems.

The components that make up the suite are:

• libnewgpio – a C++ library for access to Omega GPIO pins
    • libnewi2c – a C++ library that provides Omega access to I2C devices
    • libarduino – a C++ library that provides Omega access to Arduino systems connected via I2C; makes use of the libnewi2c library on the Omega and requires use of arduino-omega based code on the connected Arduino
    • arduino_omega – source for an Arduino C++ library to run on an Arduino to allow access from the Omega libarduino code
    • iotemplate – a template for a C++ program that can be used as the basis for user written code that makes use of libnewgpio and/or libnewi2c and/or libarduino libraries on the Omega
    • i2cscan – a simple standalone program that scans for the existence of I2C devices connected to the Omega. Makes use of the libnewi2c library
    • gpioirq – a simple standalone program that triggers execution of user supplied commands on interrupt(s) from Omega GPIO pins. Makes use of the libnewgpio library
    • gpioexpled – a simple standalone program for control of the Omega Expansion Dock LED. Makes use of the libnewgpio library
    • omegaio – a sophisticated standalone program that provides full command line access to the functionality in libnewgpio, libnewi2c, libarduino libraries on the Omega. Provides some basic scripting facilities

See file Omega-GPIO-I2C-Arduino.pdf for overview documentation

This new code supersedes that previously published at https://github.com/KitBishop/new-gpio which is no longer supported.

• Awesome thanks!

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.