We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Sub secound latency webcam streaming?

• Hello.

I've been trying to get sub zero latencyy on my webcam streaming for remote control over 4G internet. But i get a bout 1-2 sec delay atleast and frame rate of 2-3 fps

Seems like it "starts out good" then it stards chopping up. Even at 320x240 15fps

Any tip for me? Using a logitech brand hd camera with microphone. Would also love to get the audio in but most importent is video! Want to make a remote control RC car controlled with this tiny device! šŸ™‚

• I think it would be important to isolate the problem further. What part of all your components is having problems? I take it that you tried a lower resolution, same result? Ok! How about using WiFi instead of 4G? Would you see a difference?

• Hi.

The camera works with no latency on my macbook pro with 720p and full frame rate. So camera is "good".

Onion omega was connected to 2.4ghz wifi about 2 meters away from it straight up. So kinda good there too i hope (had 150Mbps connection my asus router says),

My Macbook has 5ghz connection so no slowdown there (700mbps data receive). I had not tried 4g since i would like to get it working on WiFi first then 4G when i get the router šŸ™‚ Maybe i must use a better computer( RaspberryPI?) or another streaming device?

Or what can it be? šŸ˜›

• You said:

I've been trying to get sub zero latencyy on my webcam streaming for remote control over 4G internet.

Then you said:

I had not tried 4g

Well, which is it? Good luck isolating your problem. I'm out!

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.