We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Resetting network settings (Resolved)

• Hello. I'm going to start out by saying, i'm a noob to all this, so please forgive me, if i am being stupid.

So the problem is, i think i have messed up some settings in the etc. folder on my omega. More specifically, i think the problem is that i've changed wlan0 to monitor mode. I have no idea how to undo this. I did try to do a hard reset, but as far as i know, the etc. folder is not affected.

I can still connect to the omega via wifi, but i can't connect to the internet, from the omega.

So, my omega can't connect to the internet, and that is kinda the whole idea behind it.
    I hope someone can help me.
    Thanks.

• It looks like your omega is just a Acces-Point and not has Wifi configured.

Type the IP in the browser and connect over WiFi ... The default IP is 192.168.3.1 if you not changed that.
    You need to be in the same sub-net with your computer, laptop or mobile.
    In Setting you have to activate again the WiFi network configuration.

I hope this helps.

• Thank you very much!
    It works now. I appreciate you help.

• Your welcome ...
    could you please:

Resolutions

If your issue has been resolved, please edit your topic and add "resolved" to the title and add the "resolved" tag (at the bottom of the edit window) so that other users may easily find the information in the future. Plus you're helping make the community better! šŸ™‚

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.