We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Where to report bugs?

• Where am I to report bugs? There doesn't seem to be anything relevant here on the forums. I just received my Omega2+ today and... well, the "Onion Console"-thing is just chock-full of bugs and almost nothing works as it's supposed to.

• @WereCatf I would do one of two things:

1. Post specific questions here in the community - details of your problem would help - people here are generally pretty helpful if they know what the details of the specific issue are
    2. Foll up the information accessible via the header that is supplied at the top of all posts on the community. I.E.:
      Hi there! If you have a hardware or software issue, please see these guidelines first. A list of previously resolved issues is available here

• @Kit-Bishop I already opened an issue for "Onion Console" on their github. I'm not seeking for help, I just wanted to report bugs.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.