We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Reboot doesn't work

• When I try to reboot the system using the command reboot, I get a shutdown instead, and have to use the physical switch to power-cycle in order to start the Omega2 again.

• Please check out github ... a issue was posted allready!

Goole would help with such questions ... sorry to say that again, again , again ...

• @Luciano-S. said in Reboot doesn't work:

Please check out github ... a issue was posted allready!

Goole would help with such questions ... sorry to say that again, again , again ...

You mean OnionIoT/Console issue #26? It doesn't look as if it is the same problem. I have noticed that the device doesn't restart when I choose Restart, but it doesn't do a shutdown, which it does when I issue the shell command "reboot".

Do you suggest that I submit an issue for my new problem?

Where should I submit it? The OnionIoT/source repository doesn't have issues enabled...

• @Mikael-Djurfeldt console are mostly just commands they include in server side scripts ... so what in the console (web) not works mostly is buggy in the shell to.

I guess I was reading in a other post that the onioneers are informed.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.