We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega2 doen't work

• Hi, I have the USB dock to connect the Omega2, the LED doesn't blink never but the Omega2 is heated a little bit, well, I suppose that the LED is broken but the Omega is working, but I don't see any other device in my LAN and there is no "Omega" SSID in my SSID scan.

I tried reseting pushing reset button more than 10 seconds but It doesn't work.

Any idea? Thank you very much.

• The DOCK's LED somethimes is RED, GREEN or is SHUTDOWN

• Please provide a link to your "USB Dock". There is no such thing called USB Dock.

As for the symptom you've described, it might have been power supply problem.
    Please describe how you supply power to Omega 2.
    BTW, in quite a few cases, simply using a USB cable from a computer USB port to supply power to Omega 2 will not work.

ccs_hello

• Sorry the dock is EXP DOCK, I powered it with microUSB wire connected to a PC, in the 5V and 3.3V pins there is power, I tested it.

• Okay, you are using Expansion Dock (which has a switcher based buck converter.)

If you use a high quality USB cable (usually the thick, short charging type) and
    instead of using PC's USB port output, use a 5A 2A USB charging adapter,
    you'll be surprised.

ccs_hello

• @ccs-hello said in Omega2 doen't work:

Okay, you are using Expansion Dock (which has a switcher based buck converter.)

If you use a high quality USB cable (usually the thick, short charging type) and
    instead of using PC's USB port output, use a 5A 2A USB charging adapter,
    you'll be surprised.

ccs_hello

Well, I used a 5V-2A output charger and I'm not surprised, omega2 LED doesn't power on šŸ˜ž

• I tested with other omega2 and works fine, the omega2 is broken šŸ˜ž

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.