We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Failed Oupgrade!

• Hello, I tried to update, but the connection between the Omega and the MiniDock was lost and it resulted in the Omega not running now. Here is what I get:

[ 29.530000] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0-1: link is not ready
    [ 30.020000] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
    [ 69.400000] random: nonblocking pool is initialized

• Hi @Teodor-Toshkov, it just seems that you are not connected to WiFi. Can you use the wifisetup command to setup the wifi and try oupgrade again?

• Now it started trowing this when I try to boot it:

wo▒}▒u▒▒45mMMM]]]▒
    ▒▒▒UT▒▒-▒<▒܄▒▒▒▒U__}▒wo▒}▒u▒▒__▒▒▒uuu▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U__}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒L45}]]]]]]▒
    u▒
    $lUT▒▒-▒
    <▒<d▒U__}▒▒45m]]]]]]I▒
    ▒▒▒UT▒▒-▒
    <▒܄▒▒▒▒▒<▒▒-MUL,L
    d
    E▒▒▒▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒\U▒+<T=UMU▒4▒▒UGyEm▒Um▒▒<▒T▒U▒▒▒▒
    E▒▒]t<▒U▒\▒U▒▒t▒\▒%$U▒▒d
    d▒▒▒▒̴4▒4TE▒M▒▒▒5,E▒U▒U$44DD,▒E▒▒▒▒EgU▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒U▒▒U▒▒=▒U▒▒ݰ4▒▒u5▒
    <]▒}+▒\▒▒U▒
    U▒▒d=▒}+▒=▒E▒▒=▒▒▒▒E▒l4▒
    dE▒o▒▒▒0L
    ,DdD
    ▒▒▒▒▒T▒4Ԕ▒▒▒wy
    ▒57ba▒q5▒▒▒(5G▒▒▒1▒▒▒▒▒B▒{▒▒w/(5▒s▒▒▒▒▒+▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒e▒▒▒,k▒▒▒▒▒7P▒▒a▒i%▒▒`:▒eB▒!▒▒▒▒▒
    g;AQ▒▒▒#7c▒▒Z▒qF▒▒G▒▒▒%r▒7"▒▒U"▒▒▒▒~▒▒g▒▒▒▒▒qbcq▒!▒!hb'@▒a▒l▒?xwhZC▒(7▒▒2▒@{▒"G▒▒▒▒[>▒V▒▒▒▒kw▒▒▒[▒
    ▒▒
    ▒▒
    g▒%ib)q▒i
    ▒▒▒{▒ga▒▒3▒▒r▒▒s▒▒s▒
    7▒0▒▒▒5▒3▒
    ▒▒▒G▒▒▒▒▒q▒e▒s▒▒▒▒▒
    g▒▒"e9 +▒a▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒(▒▒"▒!wҾ▒'▒
    g▒s1e<4c#▒#▒N▒1hf▒▒▒▒XƣaBZ▒ ▒G▒.▒
    g▒c▒(▒
    ▒▒▒▒9bT▒G▒55▒▒▒▒▒e7▒1▒G▒3▒▒▒G5▒
    )▒r)▒▒
    ▒▒▒__▒▒▒▒▒▒(5"▒▒▒bG▒c▒▒b▒▒▒▒h▒b'▒▒kϯ)\0▒▒)i8rqa▒"g▒▒▒"eu▒▒▒(▒#▒W▒3▒VI▒▒J▒6b%!▒b▒B▒▒e▒7▒a▒Jn▒φF▒Je8@g▒▒ja^st▒
    ▒▒a▒(e▒▒▒1▒▒
    ▒▒!▒(▒▒▒▒▒~▒▒g▒s▒5▒▒▒▒▒1s▒g▒▒▒▒~▒(e▒▒▒▒▒g▒s▒1:▒
    g▒s▒7e▒s▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒e▒P㄄▒(▒▒▒▒qp(▒▒P▒&▒6(▒▒g1▒▒▒e▒s▒▒▒>&▒G▒▒g▒i▒ e▒▒W▒'▒J▒▒▒#▒

/▒▒%▒g1▒U▒
    g▒s▒59w▒▒#ee▒▒Q▒h
    e▒!▒▒▒ics▒
    ▒oe▒!▒[{b2 ▒'%▒e▒1T:G▒▒!▒▒▒e3!▒'▒$To▒▒#▒▒▒U▒#▒▒"P▒
    ▒!▒i
    *5▒▒aXcg{e3!▒"▒e▒a/;e▒▒▒▒~B▒0!▒▒▒▒▒(▒▒w-g▒▒▒▒▒
    e▒'▒▒▒7▒{M▒w▒ᎄ|▒j▒▒<▒s▒5cs▒
    ▒oe▒!▒▒▒u▒ia▒▒▒!'[&
    !X▒w ▒#!▒U`%0B▒▒▒
    ▒t▒▒G▒c
    ▒▒T▒"g▒:5▒:;"G▒Ĩ▒▒▒▒▒}]]]]]]▒▒u▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U__}▒▒__▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}U▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒UU}U▒▒▒}m▒Um▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒]▒▒U▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒U▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒U▒▒U▒▒▒▒U▒▒ݿ▒▒u▒▒▒]▒}▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒U▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒F▒▒Ap▒K▒gE▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[▒▒▒▒▒▒kw▒▒▒[▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒__▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒k▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒}u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒o▒}▒▒W▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒}}▒▒_▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o}▒▒▒[{▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{}▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o}▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒[▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

• I am sorry, it actually does not, I entered an incorrect the speed.

• @Teodor-Toshkov Lol, I was just saying to myself "What the heck is going on?", and then I saw your next post. Anyways, were you able to connect to the Wifi network through wifisetup?

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.