We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Reboot Clearing Everything

• I've been working on this for quite a while now and have spent close to 3 days looking for an answer for this...
    Every time I boot my Omega2+ its a blank slate. I've updated to the latest firmware
    0_1508362573595_85203f02-4ac4-41ae-bf63-815ed4a95402-image.png
    or at least it's what I believe is the latest firmware.

Something as simple as
    0_1508362671140_9afb95e6-23c8-4994-b009-72a4d98b54b2-image.png
    and then rebooting clears 'newfile' from the device.

I have a feeling that there is a simple answer to file persistence on reboot but I haven't found it.
    As another note all of my installed packages from 'opkg install <package_name>' also get removed on reboot as well as the console that gets installed from the setup wizard (this https://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/using-the-omega-installing-the-console.html)

• you could try downloading & installing a fresh copy of b160 firmware. there is something amiss in the current install/package. you can spend many hours trying to find the problem or get a new copy of the firmware and see if that works.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.