We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega Stuff for Sale

• 2 (two) new mini docks (original version, not sure if there is even more than one version)
    • Original expansion dock
    • Original power dock
    • Original Omega that is stuck in a boot loop

If my math is correct, $30 should be a pretty good deal, especially with free shipping to U.S. Happy to ship elsewhere if you pay.

I made a lot of "aspirational purchases" via Kickstarter over the past few years, thinking I'd get into IoT. I finally did start tinkering recently, but quickly realized I have way more stuff than I'll ever make use of, and that I don't have the knowledge nor patience to do things like get Omegas out of boot loops. 🙂

• @Jed-Wood I hope mine is the first offer.
    I am interested in it if the shipping cost to Hungary is not more than 10-20 USD.
    (So the total price would be max 50 USD - although 40 USD would be much better ;-).
    What do you think of it?

• @György-Farkas I’ve never shipped anything to Hungary, but this would be a small and light package. Seems like it shouldn’t cost too much to ship(?) I’ll send you a DM.

EDIT: Does this forum even have DMs? Please drop me an email to my first name at LimeChile.com

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.