We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Install wpantund singals2 from boost missing

• EDITED*
    Hello
    I can't cross-compile wpantund

setup
    Ubuntu LTS 16.04

git clone git://github.com/OnionIoT/source.git
    git clone git://github.com/openwrt/packages.git
    cp -R packages/libs source/package
    cp -R packages/utils/dbus source/package/utils
    cd source
    make menuconfig

add utils -> dbus + dbus-utils and libs -> boost -> singals

make #~30min-1h
    cd ../
    git clone git://github.com/openthread/wpantund.git
    cd wpantund
    sudo apt-get install dbus gcc g++ libdbus-1-dev libboost-dev libtool autoconf autoconf-archive
    ./bootstrap.sh
    ./configure --build=mips-openwrt-linux-gnu --host=mipsel-openwrt-linux-uclibc
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OnionIoT/c-cross-compile-example/master/xCompile.sh
    sh xCompile.sh -buildroot {"full path to source"}/source/ -lib boost

This will throw exception:

In file included from DBUSIPCServer.cpp:32:0:
    DBUSIPCServer.h:29:37: fatal error: boost/signals2/signal.hpp: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.

it can't find the boost lib altough it's in source/staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl-1.1.16/usr/include/boost/
    I'm sure, I missed something but what?
    Thanks for help.

• The part with changing the Boost Makefile is bullshit.
    Singnals2 is inside Signals.
    I tried doing the right configuration already in the configure part. but didn't succeed.

make clean
    make
    cd ../wpantund
    export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/home/fabian/test/source//staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl-1.1.16/usr/lib/pkgconfig
    ./configure --host=mipsel-openwrt-linux ac_cv_search_readline=/home/fabian/test/source//staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl-1.1.16/usr/lib/libreadline.so CC=/home/fabian/test/source//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl-1.1.16/bin/mipsel-openwrt-linux-gcc CXX=/home/fabian/test/source//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl-1.1.16/bin/mipsel-openwrt-linux-g++ CCLD=/home/fabian/test/source//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl-1.1.16/bin/mipsel-openwrt-linux-ld CXXLD=/home/fabian/test/source//staging_dir/toolchain-mipsel_24kc_gcc-5.4.0_musl-1.1.16/bin/mipsel-openwrt-linux-ld CFLAGS="$(pkg-config dbus-1 --cflags)"

this time doesn't finde the dbus lib
    wich is in /home/fabian/test/source//staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl-1.1.16/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include/

In file included from wpanctl.c:47:0:
    /usr/include/dbus-1.0/dbus/dbus.h:29:33: fatal error: dbus/dbus-arch-deps.h: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.

The package config path is defined to /home/fabian/test/source//staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl-1.1.16/usr/lib/pkgconfig
    there is a dbus-1.pc file

pkg-config --cflags dbus-1
    -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include

it gives me the dir to the dbus lib where the dbus-arch-deps.h file is
    why can't dbus.h include find this file?
    any suggestions?

• Did you ever get this to work? I would be interested to know what you did.

Has anyone tried and been successful on getting the wpantund driver to work on the onion?

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.