We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Send pulse of 0.5 millisecond every 10 milliseconds

• I need to send a pulse of half a millisecond every 10 milliseconds with a Onion 2+. I have tried through a gpio in python, but the fastest pulse I could send was of 3 ms, and every 20 ms.

I wonder if anyone has done it, or has an idea of how achieving this. Any help is highly appreciated.

• I need to read a digital input and when detecting a pulse (from false to true), then wait for a variable time between 0 and 10 ms, and make the pulse of half a ms through the output.

• @Cecilia-Domingo said in Send pulse of 0.5 millisecond every 10 milliseconds:

I need to send a pulse of half a millisecond every 10 milliseconds with a Onion 2+.

Please check the onion script on FW v0.2.0 b195 and above.

As you know pwm0 (GPIO18) is available on all EXPANSION HEADER (except on Power Dock 1).

Omega2+ FW v0.2.0 196
    omega2-ctrl gpiomux set pwm0 pwm
    onion pwm 0 5 100

Frequency 100 Hz, pulse lenght 0.5 ms, (positive pulse train) - this is what you requested above - I think.

I need to read a digital input and when detecting a pulse (from false to true), ...

You have a problem that is increasing... 😉

then wait for a variable time between 0 and 10 ms, ...

What is the resolution of this delay? nano-, micro-, milisec?

and make the pulse of half a ms through the output.

Do you want to send a single pulse (single shot) or a pulse train than before?

Are there any other requirements? 😉

• The problem is i need to first detect a pulse in a digital input, then send a single pulse of 0,5 milliseconds. The delay between both events is between 2 and 8 milliseconds.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.