We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Is Onion going out of business?

• What's going on with this company? They took my orders and sent a receipt to the right address but the link in the receipt says my account doesn't exist. I can't seem to get any Customer Support and my products still haven't been delivered. There doesn't seem to be any way to contact them except through an account... which doesn't work. Any ideas, guys?

• administrators

@Charles-Ramcharan We're most definitely not going out of business šŸ™‚

Regarding your specific concerns:

• The link in the email doesn't work because your order was placed as a Guest user. If you become a registered user, you'll be able to follow that link and see the details of your orders
    • Your order has indeed shipped out, an email with your tracking number should have been sent out
      • If you didn't receive this email, please make a ticket on our helpdesk and we'll get back to you with the tracking number (wasn't able to find any exisitng tickets on the helpdesk with your name or email)

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.