We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Omega 2 can't complete booting process!!!

• Re: Omega continously Booting cant find access point

Now i'm powering onion omega with LD 1117 ic using this document

https://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/hardware-prep-no-dock.html

but still the LED is blinking for some time and again it continue, omega complete booting process.
    and i cant find access point at all.
    and i had tried various supply they are giving exact 3.3,
    and i don't think there is a problem with slight higher current!!

Please give me a way to use this "ONION OMEGA", i had invested too much time.
    but the output is zero.

• @Ankit-Rana You have some power supply problem. Full stop / Period.
    If you want to power your Omega2 without any official dock you should use - for example:
    a decent 5V ±10% min. 500mA power supply ---> an LDO (eg. LD1117) ---> 3.3V ±10% min 500mA ---> Omega2
    and short, thick wires and good connections at Omega's power pins.

BTW The LD1117's input-output capacitors are missing in that official Powering the Omega with No Dock how-to (maybe intentionally ;-).

Please use the Search function of this forum - it's full of power supply related topics.
    Here you are a nice example where OP has got a 5V 10A(!) lab power supply [Resolved] Onion Omega 2 + booting problem

... and i cant find access point at all.

Please think. If your Omega2 is "Out of Order" (ie. it is not able to boot successfully) why can not find its WiFi AP???

Good luck!

• @Ankit-Rana I tried to reply for this "Omega 2 can't complete booting process!!!" and this "Omega continously Booting ..." statements.

Later you wrote

Omega 2 can't complete booting process!!!

but still the LED is blinking for some time and again it continue, omega complete booting process.

"Omega 2 can't complete booting" vs "omega complete booting" - this is some contradiction.
    And I don't fully understand what about the amber OMEGA LED.

You have a USB-to-3.3V TTL serial converter module.
    You have already made a Serial Console connection (RX0, TX0, GND --- your module Tx, Rx, GND --- USB port of your host PC --- PuTTY).
    Omega continously Booting cant find access point
    Look at the output of the Serial Console to see what's going on.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.