We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

onion omega 2S pro memory issue.

• Hi, I am using onion Omega 2S pro. it does have 32MB flash & 128MB RAM. when I checked using df-h I have seenlllll.PNG memory available is 6.6MB only and RAM also it is showing 29.3MB only. what could be the problem.
    === Version Info ===
    Omega firmware: v0.3.2 b232
    onion-os - 1.0.6-1

• @Nagarjuna-Reddy Your Omega2 Pro has [32MB Flash + 8GB eMMC] Storage and [128MB RAM + 384MB Swap File] Memory.
    You can find lots of details about your Flash in the output of a 'dmesg | head -n 100' command.
    In output of 'df -hT' /dev/mmcblk0p1 is your eMMC device (7.1G).
    Please check your RAM with a 'free' and your Swap File with a 'swapon -s' command.

Good luck!

• administrators

@Nagarjuna-Reddy
    Can you check that your Omega is running the correct firmware? That is, it's running firmware for the pro model and not the + or regular model?

An easy way to check is the ubus call system board command. See the model and board_name output

root@Omega-F195:/# ubus call system board
    {
            "kernel": "4.14.81",
            "hostname": "Omega-F195",
            "system": "MediaTek MT7688 ver:1 eco:2",
            "model": "Onion Omega2+",
            "board_name": "omega2p",
            "release": {
                    "distribution": "OpenWrt",
                    "version": "18.06-SNAPSHOT",
                    "revision": "r0-",
                    "target": "ramips\/mt76x8",
                    "description": "OpenWrt 18.06-SNAPSHOT r0-"
            }
    }

See this guide on how to flash the correct firmware: http://docs.onion.io/omega2-docs/manual-firmware-installation.html

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.