We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Trying to setup Docker cross-compile environment

• Followed this guide on my Mac, for to the point of running make in my docker environment and I'm met with this output

root@ab11089ca3ad:~/source# make
    Collecting package info: done
    WARNING: Makefile 'package/feeds/onion/transmission-console-app/Makefile' has a dependency on 'Onion-Console', which does not exist
    WARNING: Makefile 'package/feeds/onion/transmission-console-app/Makefile' has a dependency on 'transmission-daemon', which does not exist
    WARNING: Makefile 'package/feeds/onion/zeromq/Makefile' has a build dependency on 'libuuid', which does not exist
    make[2]: Entering directory '/root/source/scripts/config'
    conf.c: In function 'check_stdin':
    conf.c:78:3: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
       printf(_("aborted!\n\n"));
       ^~~~~~
    conf.c:79:3: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
       printf(_("Console input/output is redirected. "));
       ^~~~~~
    conf.c:80:3: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
       printf(_("Run 'make oldconfig' to update configuration.\n\n"));
       ^~~~~~
    conf.c: In function 'conf_askvalue':
    conf.c:90:3: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
       printf(_("(NEW) "));
       ^~~~~~
    conf.c: In function 'conf_choice':
    conf.c:291:5: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
         printf(_(" (NEW)"));
         ^~~~~~
    conf.c: In function 'check_conf':
    conf.c:439:6: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
          printf(_("*\n* Restart config...\n*\n"));
          ^~~~~~
    conf.c: In function 'main':
    conf.c:620:6: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
          _("\n*** The configuration requires explicit update.\n\n"));
          ^
    conf.c:674:4: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
        fprintf(stderr, _("\n*** Error during writing of the configuration.\n\n"));
        ^~~~~~~
    conf.c:678:4: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
        fprintf(stderr, _("\n*** Error during update of the configuration.\n\n"));
        ^~~~~~~
    conf.c:689:4: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments [-Wformat-security]
        fprintf(stderr, _("\n*** Error during writing of the configuration.\n\n"));
        ^~~~~~~
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/source/scripts/config'
    time: target/linux/prereq#0.09#0.03#0.13
    Checking 'rsync'... ok.
     make[1] world
     make[2] tools/compile
     make[3] -C tools/flock compile
     make[3] -C tools/sed compile

trimmed out a lot of the make steps

make[3] -C feeds/packages/net/wget compile
     make[3] -C feeds/onion/onion-script compile
     make[3] -C feeds/onion/oupgrade compile
    make -r world: build failed. Please re-run make with -j1 V=s to see what's going on
    /root/source/include/toplevel.mk:216: recipe for target 'world' failed
    make: *** [world] Error 1
    root@ab11089ca3ad:~/source# 

So I run it again with the instructed command and I get the following output (trimmed to the end)

make[3]: Entering directory '/root/source/feeds/onion/oupgrade'
    rm -rf /root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/.pkgdir/oupgrade.installed /root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/.pkgdir/oupgrade
    mkdir -p /root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/.pkgdir/oupgrade
    install -d -m0755 /root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/.pkgdir/oupgrade/usr/bin
    install -m0755 /root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/oupgrade /root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/.pkgdir/oupgrade/usr/bin/
    install: cannot stat '/root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/oupgrade': No such file or directory
    Makefile:47: recipe for target '/root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/.pkgdir/oupgrade.installed' failed
    make[3]: *** [/root/source/build_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/oupgrade/.pkgdir/oupgrade.installed] Error 1
    make[3]: Leaving directory '/root/source/feeds/onion/oupgrade'
    Command exited with non-zero status 2
    time: package/feeds/onion/oupgrade/compile#0.10#0.07#0.16
    package/Makefile:107: recipe for target 'package/feeds/onion/oupgrade/compile' failed
    make[2]: *** [package/feeds/onion/oupgrade/compile] Error 2
    make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/source'
    package/Makefile:103: recipe for target '/root/source/staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile' failed
    make[1]: *** [/root/source/staging_dir/target-mipsel_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/source'
    /root/source/include/toplevel.mk:216: recipe for target 'world' failed
    make: *** [world] Error 2
    root@ab11089ca3ad:~/source# 

• @ecooper it looks like it is having an issue with the onion stuff. Try running these commands.

sh scripts/onion-feed-setup.sh
    ./scripts/feeds clean
    ./scripts/feeds update -a
    ./scripts/feeds install -a
    sh scripts/onion-minimal-build.sh

Then run make.

• @crispyoz Thanks, seems to have worked, that you! Now I just need to figure out how to import a c crc engine into my project as crcmod in python is ridiculously slow - if you've any ideas I've started a new topic.

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.