We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

What does mean for those build warning

• Hi guys,

I'm new for this topic and following some guides to turn on related useful feature, but there has some warning as following, do anyone give me some suggestion to fix it, thank you so much.

WARNING:
    Makefile 'package/feeds/onion/blynk-library/Makefile' has a dependency on 'nodejs', which does not exist
    WARNING:
    Makefile 'package/feeds/onion/onion-console/Makefile' has a dependency on 'nodejs', which does not exist
    WARNING:
    Makefile 'package/feeds/onion/transmission-console-app/Makefile' has a dependency on 'Onion-Console', which does not exist
    WARNING:
    Makefile 'package/feeds/onion/transmission-console-app/Makefile' has a dependency on 'transmission-daemon', which does not exist

• @Griffith These warnings just tell you that (taking the first warning as an example) in case you would select blynk-library in the menuconfig, it would probably need nodejs to build. If you don't need blynk-library and have it disabled in menuconfig, you can safely ignore such warnings.

In case you do need blynk-library however, you'd also need nodejs. "does not exist" here just means "package source is not installed". Usually you can install missing package sources simply by typing:

./scripts/feeds install nodejs

It is important to understand that this "install" step has nothing to do with installing something in your built image. If you "install" nodejs this way, it only means it will become available in menuconfig and you may or may not select it for actually being built (or something else that depends on it, like blynk-library).

Bottom line: these warnings are only to tell you very early in the build that it might fail later depending on what you have selected in menuconfig (because the full build might take an hour before actually aborting). So, no need to make these warnings go away as long as your builds run through as-is.

• @luz Thank you your reply, this is very helpful for me to understand Onion and OpenWrt related knowledge. Thanks~~~

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.