We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

/etc/init.d/wireless missing -- wireless not working

• Some years back, I set up an Omega2 as a print server for a cheap HP printer to print on 3x5 index cards. Lately, I've not been able to print and I finally got a chance to poke around to see why it's not working.

I can connect to it using the Omega access point but it seems like it's not connecting to my network even though the settings are there and correct in /etc/config/wireless. Various google searches made me think that the omega isn't connecting to my network at all and that I could use the command "/etc/init.d/wireless restart" to restart it. Only, that resulted in a "not found" error. Sure enough, there's no "wireless" file/script there.

So, my guess is that somehow that file went missing and if I could get a copy, things might start working again. Am I correct? If so, where could I get a copy of that file? Or, am I barking up the wrong tree?

I'm not a complete Linux noob but I don't know much about networking and system stuff.

Thanks

• @Roger-Sinasohn wireless restarts as part of network script. service network restart

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.