We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

HiSPi Camera Interface Support(?)

• I am interested in interfacing directly with a camera over HiSPi (High Speed Serial Pixel Interface, 4 differential data lanes + a clock lane - beyond the serial control of the actual sensor) in order to take advantage of the full resolution at full speed (1080p@60fps) of the specific sensor in mind.

Obviously this interface is not implemented directly on the MT7688.. Should there be any issue/bottle neck of multiplexing available pins into the 4 data lanes? Would there be a preference of various pins to leverage differential pairs for efficient parallel processing of the image data?

Any foreseen bottlenecks?

Thanks

• Small note here, MIPI CSI-2 can also use more [than two] lanes (it's basically the same interface, and I believe uses I2C to control/setup the sensor). This is offered with newer 22-pin connector based camera sensors for other solutions - I may need to dig into their schematics + source a bit to understand which pins on their chips they use, but there is an assumption here that they have the support for the interface built in.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.