We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Porting udev on the Omage2+

• Hi All,

I have ported https://dev.gentoo.org/~blueness/eudev/eudev-3.2.9.tar.gz eudev on Omega 2+ to enable udev support for USB device detection. This is a stripped version of udev pakcage as openwrt 18.04 has dropped the udev official support.
    After porting I got to know that the udevadm -u monitor only shows USB kernel events and not any udev events.
    I read few threads over internet and found that udev events are generated by the udevd(udev daemon).
    Since this version of udev does not have udevd, it won't generate udev events.
    Few questions;

1. Is my understanding correct?
    2. Is there udev package available which can be port in Omega which supports full udev functionality?

Note: I understand that udev is replaced by hotplug that could be an alternative but I want to try my best to port udev for backward compatibility.

TIA

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.