We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

Cloud Setup

• I've followed the setup steps, and finally got the setup code accepted using the terminal command line.
    However the Omega remains offline no matter what I try.
    I've got good IP addresses, one DHCP ethernet adapter, and the normal 2 IPs.

Comments appreciated.
    Bo Barry
    Harrisburg, NC

• Try a factory reset(Holding down the reboot switch on the diagonal corner of your expansion/mini-expansion dock). Also make sure you are connected to the internet. Also make sure your Omega is connected to the internet. You can do this simply by running an "opkg update" and seeing if your packages get updated.

• I have the same issue. Factory reset does not work. I have internet connection on both my computer and Onion Omega. Like Bo Barry, the setup code was accepted from the terminal.

• Mine, I added long time ago ... and it is also not visible when I'm online ... if i do a traceroute to the cloud the last visible server i get:

18  ae-0.amazon.lsanca07.us.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.194.78)  211.029 ms  202.444 ms  201.854 ms
    19  *  *  *
    20  *  *  *
    21  *  *  *
    22  *  *  *

I guess a firewall/router or proxy in the AWS Network is filtering something (or just on maintenance).

p.s.
    @administrators a app for the omega to check cloud an compile environment status would be great! (as a simple ping is not working)

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.