spi to wifi possible?

• My external mcu(STM32) needs to send data( the data rate is over 10Mbps) to omega2 via spi and then finally the data feed into WiFi TCP.

In the case of UART , the "serial to wifi" can be achieved by using the ser2net (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OVRr69Apl0) or socat library.

However, I don't have any idea how can I make the "SPI to WiFi".

Is there any method to achieve "SPI to WiFi" ?
    Or if not available, please recommend the "I2S to WiFi" solutions.

Thanks in advance.

• @igotit-anything Use the SPI functions to read, and use the Ethernet socket functions to send. You have lots of details to clarify, for example the use of a TCP or UDP port. Plus, at that rate, WiFi may become a bottleneck... Perhaps you should consider the use of an Ethernet cable instead.

• @fossette said in spi to wifi possible?:

@igotit-anything Use the SPI functions to read, and use the Ethernet socket functions to send. You have lots of details to clarify, for example the use of a TCP or UDP port. Plus, at that rate, WiFi may become a bottleneck... Perhaps you should consider the use of an Ethernet cable instead.

Thankyou fossette,

Unlike uart to wifi, it may be needed that low level C coding shoud be taken.

My application should be wireless TCP socket between two omega2 modules. The one is a station with tcp server and the other is an access point with tcp socket client.The distance between two modules is under 10meters.
    I can not find the information about real maximum throughput using omega2.
    Just I guess that the 10Mbps throughput can be achieved via omega2's 802.11n wifi.

Looks like your connection to Onion Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.