The OLED app on the Onion cloud should match the resolution of the actual module
The official OLED expansion is 128x96 characters but the OLED app that you can use to simulate/control it, has something like 135 characters (I don't remember exactly). This is misleading and causes a lot of unnecessary edits. The app should be fixed to adhere to the 128x96 resolution so it acts as a WYSIWYG tool.
I noticed it is 2 characters off. I wonder if the old OLED for the Omega 1 is a different resolution.
I did the follwoing in the Cloud OLED app:
But it showed up on the OLED module as:
Personally, right now I am just glad I can see my devices in the cloud to access them. Now it is time to start getting everything else ready.