We have upgraded the community system as part of the upgrade a password reset is required for all users before login in.

2-Bullet Tuesday question...

• https://onion.io/2bt-pushing-data-to-the-ubidots-iot-platform/

I just tried this out, but I am getting these errors:

root@Omega-1234:~# ash free_mem                                                                                                                                                      
    : not foundine 2: 
    : not foundine 5: 
    free_mem: line 11: syntax error: unexpected "done" (expecting "do")
    root@Omega-1234:~# sh free_mem
    : not foundine 2: 
    : not foundine 5:                                                                                                                                                                    
    free_mem: line 11: syntax error: unexpected "done" (expecting "do")                                                                                                                  
    root@Omega-1234:~# 

Any help would be appreciated!

• Another issue with the 09MAY17 "2-Bullet Tuesday" code (on my system -- Windows running Cygwin, ssh-ing into Omega2) is the line that calls ubidots.

The line needs to be modified to read as follows (note type and location of quotation marks):

ubidots -t $TOKEN -d $DEVICE set '{free-"memory":'$freeMem'}'

I hope this helps.

• No one is reading this, but I found an error in my suggestion.

The ubidots line should read:

ubidots -t $TOKEN -d $DEVICE set '{"free-memory":'$freeMem'}'

Looks like your connection to Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.